Andy Koeger is an LA based film and video director with a background
in editing, vfx integration, and advertising.
Andy studied filmmaking and advertising at the Savannah College of Art and Design where he developed his passion for collaborating with a crew to bring ideas to life.
His career blasted off in 2018 after directing a 90 second Super Bowl commercial that aired statewide in Georgia.
During his career he has collaborated with companies and artists including: Facebook, Footlocker, UCLA, Goldenvoice, Gillette, McDonald's, Adidas, Bill Gates Foundation, eBay, Revolut, YoungLA, Wiz Khalifa, T-Pain, CHIKA, Tobi Lou, and The Alabama Shakes. Currently, he's self-educating in the historical and philosophical understanding of storytelling to hone-in on his unique outlook on the human experience.
- Official Selection: HollyShorts, Panic Fest, Chicago International Horror, Fantasia Film Festival, Florida Film Festival, Palm Springs ShortFest, Brooklyn Horror, Savannah Film Festival, Calgary Film Festival, Cinequest, Rhode Island Film Festival, Lift-Off Film Festival, YoungArts, Borscht Film Festival
- Winner, 2019 Berlin Music Video Awards
- Winner, 2019 Portland Comedy Film Festival
- Super Bowl Commercial, 2018
- Winner, 2017 Berlin Red Dot Design Awards
- PBS Film School Shorts, 2017
- Staff Pick, Kickstarter 2016
- Staff Pick, Genero 2016
- Winner, MOFILM 2014
- MovieMaker Magazine x NewFilmmakers LA (Interview)
- Lawyer’s Super Bowl Ad. . . Most American Ad Ever
- You Must Watch This Georgia Lawyer’s Crazy Super Bowl Ad
- Complex: Wiz Khalifa Shows Off His Many Talents in Video with Girl Talk