Andy Koeger has an affinity for absurd and high-octane storytelling.
He dives headfirst into his work, balancing a critical eye with
optimistic enthusiasm and inventiveness.
Andy studied filmmaking and advertising at the Savannah College of Art and Design and has a background in editing, vfx integration, and advertising.
His career blasted off after writing and directing a Super Bowl spot that aired statewide in Georgia. He has collaborated with brands and artists including: Facebook, Footlocker, UCLA, Goldenvoice, Gillette, McDonald's, Adidas, Bill Gates Foundation, eBay, Revolut, YoungLA, Quincy Jones Productions, Girl Talk, Wiz Khalifa, T-Pain, Tobi Lou, Ibrahim Maalouf, and The Alabama Shakes.
- Official Selection: Austin Film Festival, HollyShorts, Fantasia Film Festival, Florida Film Festival, Panic Fest, Palm Springs ShortFest, Brooklyn Horror, Savannah Film Festival, Calgary Film Festival, Cinequest, Rhode Island Film Festival, Lift-Off Film Festival, YoungArts, Chicago International Horror, Borscht Film Festival
- Winner, Berlin Music Video Awards
- Winner, Portland Comedy Film Festival
- Super Bowl Commercial
- Winner, Berlin Red Dot Design Awards
- PBS Film School Shorts
- Staff Pick, Kickstarter
- Staff Pick, Genero
- Winner, MOFILM
- MovieMaker Magazine x NewFilmmakers LA (Interview)
- Lawyer’s Super Bowl Ad. . . Most American Ad Ever
- You Must Watch This Georgia Lawyer’s Crazy Super Bowl Ad
- Complex: Wiz Khalifa Shows Off His Many Talents in Video with Girl Talk
- RadioFrance: MONEY - the dystopian charge of Ibrahim Maalouf